About Cheryl Kempenich
Top 1% Locally & Nationally
Cheryl Kempenich’s Qualifications:
• Coldwell Banker Burnet President’s Club
• International President’s Premier
• International President’s Elite
• 100% Club
• 15 Years of Service with Coldwell Banker Burnet (since 1999)
• NRT Top 5 Teams in the USA (Coldwell Banker Burnet’s parent company – 43,000 agents)
• America’s Best Real Estate Agents
• Top 25 Listing Agents
• Top 25 Selling Agents
• $5,000,000 in sales in one month
• 135 Personal Sales in 1 Year
• MSP Magazine Super-Agent
Other Real Estate/Community Activities:
• Licensed in Minnesota & Wisconsin
• Mentor & Train New Realtors
• Featured speaker at real estate conference
• Host & Producer of Real Talk Twin Cities, 24 local radio shows offering Local, Expert, Advice on all things real estate.
• “Ask the Realtor” weekly columnist for the Chisago County Press
• Featured Realtor in the Star Tribune, Pioneer Press, Minnesota Traveler TV Show, & client’s homes featured on HG TV & The Week Magazine
• Member of the Chamber of Commerce
• Treasurer for the Green Lake Association
• Owner of Lindstrom Office Center, land in Chisago City, and lake home on Green Lake
Over 30 Years of Real Estate Experience
Cheryl mentors and trains new agents and has managed a team for 15 years She has been trusted to represent banks, builders, attorneys, developers, investment groups, and association managers to sell their properties. Her extensive expertise in upper bracket homes, lakeshore, condominiums, townhomes, investment properties, new construction, land, and foreclosures helps her sellers and buyers maximize their investment.
Cheryl was first licensed to sell real estate in 1984 and spent 15 years building and remodeling custom homes in the Twin Cities area with her husband Randy. She became an interior designer and certified in kitchen and bath design. Cheryl has managed investment property for over 20 years.
Cheryl has helped 100’s of seniors down-size and is a condo/ townhome expert. Before moving to the Chisago Lakes Area, she lived in the Twin Cities and still works the entire metro area.
Cheryl is also the lead agent for the Local Agent Team, a group of highly proficient agents covering the entire Twin Cities area. Local Agent Team has an exclusive marketing partnership with Kemteck, Inc. owned by Cheryl’s husband Randy. They own hundreds of local websites which attracts more buyers to their listings. Cheryl and her team offer the best marketing guaranteed and they are committed to bringing local, expert, advice to help their clients make informed real estate decisions.
I will always be available for personal service by phone or email, so feel free to call or text 612-735-0553 or email me with questions any time!